- Each person entering a school facility or gathering will have their temperature checked upon arrival by a touchless thermometer. Any individual with a temperature registering 100.4 degrees or above will not be permitted to stay. If a high fever is detected, you must have a doctor’s note or negative test to return.
- Hands must be washed or hand sanitizer used prior to touching any equipment. Students will repeat this procedure before they leave.
- A record of all students and coaches in attendance for that time and day will be kept via sign in, attendance sheet, etc.
- Locker rooms and/or restrooms if opened must be sanitized before and after use
- 2 people maximum on any one piece of equipment (weight room only).
- The 6 foot rule will be considered and adhered to when planning activities.
- Any shared equipment, to include but not limited to, used including weights, balls, bats, helmets, etc. must be disinfected before and after use.
- All students shall bring and maintain their own water bottle or hydrating beverage.
- No shared head gear will be allowed.
- No sharing of towels, gloves, headphones or any other personal equipment.
- Last year’s physicals are sufficient for this summer but we will be requiring new physicals before July 15th for the 2020-2021 school year.
The risk to have contact with individuals, who have been exposed to and/or have been diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19 or other medical conditions, diseases, or maladies does exist, and it is impossible to eliminate the risk that a person could be exposed to and/or become infected through contact with or close proximity with an individual with a communicable disease.
With this assumed risk, parents should know we are taking every precaution necessary to provide the safest environment for our students and staff.
Mike Martin, Superintendent