Ideal Impact On-Site Analysis Kickoff
- Ideal Impact On-Site Analysis Kickoff
- 6/20/2023, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
- Pauls Valley School Superintendent, 301 N Chickasaw St, Pauls Valley, OK 73075, USA
When our team arrives at 8:30 AM on Tuesday, 6/20, we will need a room to act as our HQ (ideally with a table, chairs, and Wi-Fi access). We'll plan to spend 10-15 minutes with you to get acclimated. After this, our team will be fairly self-sufficient (3-4 sets of keys and access are the main needs). We will disperse from there to analyze the following.
- HVAC: Our team will be taking an inventory and need access to the HVAC units, chillers, boilers, air handlers, etc.
- Controls: We will be retrieving data from your thermostats and building automation system. Please provide remote access if available.
- Thermostat/Sensor Locations: We will need brief access to all rooms to record sensor/thermostat data.
- Square Footage: We will take precise square footage measurements around the exterior of the buildings.
- Building MEPs/Blueprints: The team will need access to building plans (if available) during the analysis to best understand the facilities, layout, equipment distribution, and equipment access.
Our team will be wearing name badges and will gladly comply with any additional security measures in place. We plan to be on-site Tuesday (6/20) - Thursday (6/22).
Thank you for all of your help! Please let me know what questions you have.